Listen to recordings and messages from people who live and work in the Arctic.
- A teenager who lives in the Arctic talks about how climate change is affecting her life.
- Discussion by Inuit environmentalists.
- A man from Nunavut Department of Environment discusses Inuit survival.
- Dr Andy Hodson and Professor Tavi Murray talk about their work and life on Svalbard
Hunter or hunted?
- The Arctic Fox specialist: Eva Fuglei
- Brian Morrell, zoologist and Learning Manager at Caerlaverock Wetland Centre.
- Biologist Maarten Loonen talking about his work with Barnacle Geese on Spitsbergen.
- Why "Barnacle" geese? Brian Morrell talks about where the name might have come from.
- Lily Peacock , polar bear biologist.
Ice Navigator: Captain Snider
Listen to Captain Snider talking about his work as an ice navigator.
Resources from the edge
- Alan, an Inuit, talking about culture and sustainability.